10 Things I Like About Myself
February 22, 2011 § 4 Comments
1. Independent – I like being an independent person. I’m self-willed and I don’t live by anyone’s opinion or ideas. I make my own decisions and I live my life the way I choose.
2. Intuition – I’m very intuitive about people and situations. At times I feel like I have a sixth sense because I immediately understand circumstances without reason.
3. Humble – I’ve always felt that it’s important to be humble. I don’t go around bragging about every good thing in my life because I don’t think it’s necessary.
4. Quiet – I haven’t always appreciated my quiet nature but it’s something I really like about myself. I think because I’m a quiet, I bring a calmer presence to the people in my life.
5. Passion for Learning – I love learning new things and that keeps my mind and spirit active.
6. Vision – I feel like a personal vision for how I want to live my life and I try to set and accomplish goals in order to follow that vision.
7. Leader – I’m a natural leader and I’m someone who people look to in my personal and professional life.
8. Loyal – I’m very loyal to my close family and friends. They know that I will always stand by them.
9. Sincere – I’m a true person and I’m not fake in my dealings with others.
10. Sense of humor – I love to laugh and my sense of humor is very silly.